If you wish to make an enquiry about whether we have a particular book or item in stock:
• You can email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
• Phone us on 9521 8020 during our opening hours.
We are still offering home delivery to Sandringham and surrounding suburbs (a free service), now for orders over $60.
(Please note for home delivery you need to have somewhere undercover for us to leave your parcel in case of rain. If you are not home and we cannot access your property to deliver your order we will return it to the store and you will need to pick it up from there.)
If you would like some recommendations, we suggest that you visit us in store or email us in preference to phoning and that you include the following information:
- Gender and age range of the person the recommendation is for
- The style of book they like – eg. for fiction whether they like contemporary, historical, fantasy, or crime. For non-fiction – sport, politics, interiors, biographies, etc
- Books they may have enjoyed in the past.
Refunds or a replacement book are offered for misbound or faulty books returned within 7 days of receivng them. This policy does not apply to goods which have been used or damaged after being taken home or after delivery. All items must be returned in their original condition. Please ring us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within this time period so that we can resolve the issue.
We do not offer refunds for change-of-mind refunds, however items can be exchanged within one month of purchase when accompanied by a receipt or store exchange card.