If you wish to make an enquiry about whether we have a particular book or item in stock:
• You can email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
• Phone us on 9521 8020 during our opening hours. Please bear with us if the phone is engaged when you ring.
You can then pay over the phone with a credit or debit card, and will be able to pick up your order via contactless collection at the front door or take advantage of our home delivery service for purchases over $25.00 to Sandringham and surrounding suburbs (a free service)
(Please note for home delivery you need to have somewhere undercover for us to leave your parcel in case of rain. If we cannot deliver your order we will return it to the store and you will need to pick it up from there)
If you would like some recommendations, we suggest that you email us in preference to phoning and that you include the following information:
- Gender and age range of the person the recommendation is for
- The style of book they like – eg. for fiction whether they like contemporary, historical, fantasy, or crime. For non-fiction – sport, politics, interiors, biographies, etc
- Books they may have enjoyed in the past.
Unfortunately there is no exchange on items purchased during Stage 4 restrictions so please make sure you choose carefully. Our exchange policy will resume once our shop can reopen in some capacity.